Connect Virtual Team Members for Real-Time Augmented Reality Collaboration
Using mobile devices, on-premise team members can share real-time views of equipment and environments with remote experts in multiple locations. A unique 3D annotation feature allows teams and senior experts to virtually view and draw on objects in 3D using a tablet or remote PC – providing guidance to do the job right the first time.
- Collaborative virtual robust, low-cost, AR software solution
- Enables simultaneous collaboration between many users
- Rapid, easy setup - no development required!
- 3D spatial recognition locks the annotation on the viewer’s target
- Flexible – runs on iOS, Android and Windows 10
- Combines AR with visual, audio and annotation features
- Multi-faceted “Show me, tell me, guide me” AR improves team communication and comprehension
- Eliminates travel, cost and downtime
- Substantially reduces errors and rework
- Improves safety, quality and productivity
- $5,000 / year
- Supports up to 15 concurrent users
- Includes AVATAR Partners Training and Support
- Third party costs may apply depending on operating system and network